1. Not only do I read comics, I create them. My comic The Flowfield Unity and has absolutely nothing to do with fluid dynamics.
2. When I'm not making comics, I'm reviewing them (reviewing is just like reading, but it is not for fun)... here
3. I used to be a video games designer before I started on comics, for a small company called WideGames, you can see one of the games I worked on here
4. Before the comics, and the video games, I used to be a biochemist, specialising in polypeptide-based neurotransmitter chemicals such as FLRF-amide.
5. I am a nerd because, I am proud of being all these things.